Fit Kit Studio Release Notes
2.0 January 2020
3.0 October 2022
- migrated database to better cloud server for improved responsiveness
- rebuilt entire backend architecture to facilitate ease of upgrades going forward
- redesigned user interface with new look and sub menu (tab) layout, changing from horizontal tabs to vertical tabs
- Report format options: US letter and A4
- Report heading color selection by user
- Report section selector – to include or exclude report sections
- Toolbox section
- HX/HY (handlebar) to Frame reach and stack calculator
- Frame reach and stack to HX/HY calculator
- Stem delta calulator
- Links to handy external resources (websites)
- Ability to add model year Bike Model data field under bike equipment
- Data field for mountain bike bar rise (mm)
- separated out intake notes from sizing report notes
3.1 November 2022
- Fixed typos
- Added Footer Link to “Release Notes”
- Changed external links to open in new tab.
- Fixed PDF printing issue.
- Fixed handling of null values in input forms.
- Fixed bug in auto-logout function.
- Eliminated required fields for updating customer body measurements.
- Expanded phone number validation to include more formats.
- Added Six-Month and Monthly Subscription Options
- Various account dashboard tweaks
- Fixed Product descriptions and pricing information.
- Various admin updates
- Fixed typos in Quick Fit descriptions
- Sync stripe profile with user profile changes
- Added link to return to Studio from Pre-fit Interview confirmation page when logged in.
- Changed to fixed position subnav bar
- Changed to fixed position footer
- Updated Quick Fit submenu
- Updated Terms of Service
- Added new registration form