Fit Kit Systems provides bike fitting tools and education for improving bike-body relationships.
Commencing in the early 1980’s, we were the first in the USA to promote the benefits of bike fitting through a systematic approach, using empirical evidence gained from thousands of cyclists.
Our tools and protocols have been improved and refined over time, and our bike fitting education emphasizes foundational principles and practices through direct measurement, observation and assessment.
In addition to the Fit Kit tools, our online store offers a selection of popular bike fitting tools and supplies.
We provide equipment, software, education and advice for:
- Bicycle retailers – brick and mortar and online
- Bicycle fitters – in store and independent studios
- Bicycle rental and tour outfitters and operators
- Cycling clubs and high school leagues
- Cycling coaches and physical therapists
A properly adjusted bicycle of an appropriate size and geometry is a prerequisite for optimizing cycling comfort and performance.
Read more about Bike Fitting