The CJA Crank Arm Shortener is an alternative design to the Orthopedal model. The main advantage is compatibility with curved and wider cranks, but otherwise, installation, range of adjustment, and functionality are all comparable.
Currently only available as a pair.
CJA Crank Arm Shortener Features and Benefits
- Manufactured in the USA from high-grade aluminum alloy into an attractive shape that easily bolts onto your existing bicycle crank.
- Handcrafted stainless steel bolts provide strength and durability
- Useful for cyclists with short inseams (under 80cm) who would benefit from turning a smaller radius to resolve or prevent knee pain.
- Pivotal for cyclists with limited lower limb range of motion due to injury or surgery
- Reduces stress on the knees and hips
- May reduce pain or discomfort
- NOTE: The use of this product will increase the stance width of the cyclist, equivalent to the width of the crank arm on each side.
- Installs in 10 minutes
- Works well with curved crank arms as well as straight crank arms.
- Standard 9/16″ pedal axle holes. NOT recommended for use with older style exercise bikes using 1/2″ pedal axles.
- Suitable for use on regular bicycles, e-bikes, and indoor exercise bikes such as the Peloton bike
- 210 lb weight limit on upright bikes.
- Do not stand on pedals continuously.
What’s in the Box?
- Right & Left sides
- Mounting hardware,
- 1/4 Allen key
- A small single-application Loctite tube.
- Shortens crank arms by 24, 41, 58 and 75mm (i.e 4 pedal mounting holes)
- Standard 9/16″ pedal axle holes
- Adjustable cams to fit a variety of crankarm widths from 23 to 42mm
There are no reviews yet.