The FORM cleat pick and poker tools can be used to remove stubborn dirt from inside the cleat screws, out of cleat washers and out of cleat holes in cycling shoes. This makes changing cleats on road and especially mountain bike shoes are lot easier, by cleaning out the bolt/ screw heads to better engage a removal tool (screw driver or hex wrench)
They can also be used to lift and pry up items which are stuck to the shoe due to dirt and grime.
- Comfy secure textured grip handles
- Sturdy steel pokers, both straight and right angle.
- More easily clean out screw and bolt heads on cleats to improve tool hold for removing screw/bolts.
- Pry of built up dirt, mud, dog poop, chewing gum or any other undesirable matter that has attached itself to your cleats, to improve cleat to pedal engagement, contact, float, and disengagement.
- Multiple other on-bike uses for a mini pry bar and pick, like cleaning derailleur jockey wheels, prying up road shifter hood covers, separating gummed together headset spacers, or stabbing a tubeless tire so you can practice whacking in a repair dart or bacon strip.
- 1 x 90 degree pick
- 1 x straight poker
Total Length: 17 cm
Handle Length: 8 cm
Metal Length: 9 cm