The FORM MTB Cleat Wedge was developed specifically to overcome the inherent issues found with traditional MTB cleat wedge designs. It is the only anti-crush, anti-rotate MTB specific cleat wedge on the market.
- Cleat wedges angle the rider’s shoe/foot by means of changing the angle between cleat and shoe
- A ¾ width design eliminates the thinnest and weakest part of the wedge, preventing crushing.
- The reduced width allows one side of the cleat to contact the shoe directly, aiding stability.
- Two downward-facing teeth insert into the cleat retainer slots, preventing wedge rotation on the shoe sole.
- Highly durable
- The anti-twist design keeps the wedge and cleat in place even in the most challenging riding environments
- Each wedge offers 1 degree of tilt.
- Please note that these wedges are not stackable and if more angle is required they should be used in conjunction with a FORM in-shoe forefoot wedge or FORM in-shoe Heel Wedge
Cleat Wedge Benefits
- Reduces pain, discomfort and hot spots
- Improves knee tracking and alignment
- Provides better pedaling stability and control
- Increases cycling performance and enjoyment
Bulk Pack Contents
- 20 FORM MTB Cleat Wedges
- The FORM MTB cleat wedge is compatible with all 2-hole SPD type cleats including all popular Mountain and Gravel cycling products
- Crank Brothers
- Time Atac
- Shimano SPD
- Look X-Track
- And many many more!
Note: the cleat is 3/4 width, and is secured with only one cleat screw