FORM’s 2-hole, MTB Cleat Wedges provide pain relief and improve cycling efficiency through a new, intelligent design that functionally improves upon previous cleat wedges on the market. Most 2-hole cleat wedges on the market have a tendency to slip or move which causes discomfort at best or at worst, unwanted accidents. Due to the concern of slipping, many cyclists over-torqued their existing wedges to assure they would stay in place. While this may solve the slipping in some cases, many times flimsy, poorly constructed wedges would be crushed by the added pressure, rendering them useless.
FORM engineered their 2-hole wedges in response to these issues and successfully designed the only anti-crush, anti-rotate MTB-specific cleat wedge on the market.
- Cleat wedges angle the rider’s shoe/foot by means of changing the angle between cleat and shoe
- A ¾ width design eliminates the thinnest and weakest part of the wedge, preventing crushing.
- The reduced width allows one side of the cleat to contact the shoe directly, aiding stability.
- Two downward-facing teeth insert into the cleat retainer slots, preventing wedge rotation on the shoe sole.
- Highly durable
- The anti-twist design keeps the wedge and cleat in place even in the most challenging riding environments
- Each wedge offers 1 degree of tilt.
- Please note that these wedges are not stackable and if more angle is required they should be used in conjunction with a FORM in-shoe forefoot wedge or FORM in-shoe Heel Wedge
Cleat Wedge Benefits
- Reduces pain, discomfort and hot spots
- Improves knee tracking and alignment
- Provides better pedaling stability and control
- Increases cycling performance and enjoyment
What’s in the Box?
- 2 MTB cleat wedges
- 2 Longer screws (cleat is 3/4 width and only secured with one cleat screw).
- The FORM MTB cleat wedge is compatible with all 2-hole SPD type cleats including all popular Mountain and Gravel cycling products
- Crank Brothers
- Time Atac
- Shimano SPD
- Look X-Track
- And many many more!
Note: the cleat is 3/4 width, and is secured with only one of the cleat screws.