Cycling Innovations 2 degree 3-hole Cleat Wedges angle the rider’s shoe/foot by means of changing the angle between the cleat and the shoe. They are also used to indirectly alter knee angle to reduce lateral or medial knee pain associated with nonvertical leg tracking.
Cleat Wedges are best fitted during a bike fitting session. However, they can also be fitted judiciously by riders themselves providing the exercise is done in a controlled manner, or for those who have had a bike fit and know the desired configuration.
Cleat Wedge Features & Benefits
- Each Cycling innovations 3-Hole Cleat Wedge offers 2 degrees of tilt
- May reduce lateral or medial knee pain associated from nonvertical leg tracking (knees in or knees out)
- Reduces hot spots and foot pain
- Increases foot stability and force transfer
- Increases cycling efficiency
- Customize fit and connection between the cycling shoe and pedal
- Improve performance and cycling enjoyment
- Can be used in conjunction with Universal Leg Length Shims
Bulk Universal Cleat Wedge Box Contents
- (25) 2-degree 3-hole Cleat Wedges.
- Color: grey
- Shimano SPD-SL
- Look style 3-hole cleats including, Look Keo and Look Delta
- Time/Mavic Pedals
- Garmin Vector Pedals