Knee Tracking Straps are used in conjunction with a Self-Leveling Laser to aid bike fitters in evaluating the frontal view of the cyclist’s leg action while they ride.
- Adjustable universal velcro fastener fits a variety of leg shapes and sizes
- Strong contrasted white sighting dot provides a clear view of knee movement during the pedal stroke
- Elasticized knee strap contains 3 rows of rubberized backing grippers to hold it in place and reduce slipping
- Far superior to using a marker pen or sticky dots that either fall off or are wasteful (need new ones for every bike fit)
- Work well over tights and also with sweaty and/or hairy-legged athletes
- Quick and easy to apply and remove
- 36 cm long with a 7cm velcro fastening strip each end
- 25mm (1″) wide x 12mm (1/2″ ) high ovalized white dot
- Made and printed in the USA from imported material.
- Sold as a pair
Assess changes in knee tracking in response to:
- saddle adjustments in height, setback, or angle
- saddle change to different saddle
- addition or subtraction of wedges or shims
- changing stance width through medial-lateral cleat adjustment or use of pedal washers or extenders
- changing cleat rotation
- Hand wash regularly to maintain cleanliness.
Nice and looks durable