This adapter expands into cranksets designed with hollow shaft exposing a large opening at their centerline.
The pin extending from the adapter provides a stable reference point for VeloAngle to rotate between saddle and handlebar measurements. Because this measurement point is fixed and aligned with the crank axis, the saddle and handlebar adapter straps are not required to maintain tool orientation.
- Adapter assembly
- Second expanding bushing to provide full range of application
- Compatible with Crank Shaft ID between 0.80 – 1.18 in. (20.3 – 30.0 mm) and at least 0.50 in. (12.7 mm) deep. This encompasses the vast majority of hollow shaft cranksets.
- Wrench Flats: Pin: 10mm, Flange: 17 mm.
- Pin, Flange and Nut: Machined 303 stainless steel
- Expanding Bushing: Neoprene
- Bushing Liner: Sintered bronze
1 review for Expanding Crank Adapter