Fit Kit Studio bike fitting software is a cloud-based web application that enables bike fitting professionals to document bike fit information for their customers, and produce a detailed customer fit report.
Fit Kit Studio may be used with any bike fitting system or method.
Register for a free or trial account here: Fit Kit Studio
Fit Kit Studio bike fitting software provides a full suite of features for bike fitters, including cloud storage of pre-fit customer interview forms, customer profiles, bike equipment, fit position and fit history data, customizable summary PDF reports for printing or emailing to customers, automated customer intake processes, and customized bike shop or fitting studio branding.
- Customer contact information
- Cyclist interview
- Bike details and measurements
- Add multiple bikes and fittings for the same customer
- Record fitting notes, recommendations, and actions
- Print / send reports
- ToolBox with tools and links to external resources (available on the free tier to non-paying registered users)
- Quick Size – the basic Fit Kit sizing calculator “Quick Size” used with the Fit Kit System (web app version of our mobile app)
- XY Stack and reach calculators for calculating frame reach and stack from HX/HY and vice versa
- Stem delta calculator, to compare two different stem options
- All in one client and fit history database
- Designed to be Fit System inclusive, and includes data fields commonly used by other Fitting Systems, in addition to the Fit Kit System, E.g. frame stack and reach, XY coordinates
- Easy to add, edit or delete customers
- Pre Fit interview forms can be used to create a new customer file or added to an existing customer file
- Fit reports customizable to your own shop/ fit studio: name, logo, contact details, colors, report sections, paper format, measurement units
- Quickly compare the equipment and position records of multiple bikes for the same client
- Review fit history and any changes made to the same bike over time, for both equipment and position
- Keep confidential “notes to self” on the client, as well as notes and recommendations to the client to show on their fit report
- Saves you the time and effort of trying to develop your own fit documentation and reporting system
Fit Kit Studio also offers a free tier to all registered users without a subscription. The free tier includes a variety of free tools and resources, including the basic Quick Size calculator, XY stack and reach calculators, and a stem delta calculator.
- Recommended for use on a laptop or desktop running Chrome
- Also compatible with Firefox, Safari. Not tested on other web browsers
- Mobile responsive for use on tablets and phones running Android or Apple operating systems.
- Note, this is a web app accessed through an internet browser, not a mobile app to download and install.
- A subscription to Fit Kit Studio is a screaming deal at $175 per year, renewable annually. Monthly or 6 monthly renewal options are also available. You get a 60-day free trial when registering.
- You can register for free to access Quick Size only. Note that the free version does not include any of the advanced features and data saving.
- NOTE: if you sign up your login details for Fit Kit Studio are stand-alone and not linked to a B2B account or website log in on this website.
Fit Kit Studio Intro Overview
- V1. Released 2017
- V2. Released January 2020
- V3. Released October 2022
Don’t Forget to Sign Up!
Register for a free or trial account here:Fit Kit Studio