Fit Kit Studio is is a cloud-based web application that enables bike fitting professionals to document bike fit information for their customers, and produce a customer fit report.
Fit Kit Studio may be used with any bike fitting system or method.
Fit Kit Studio provides a full suite of features for bike fitters, including cloud storage of pre-fit customer interview forms, customer profiles, bike equipment, fit position and fit history data, customizable summary PDF reports for printing or emailing to customers, automated customer intake processes, and customized bike shop or fitting studio branding.
- Customer contact information
- Cyclist Interview
- Bike Details and Measurements
- Add multiple bikes and fittings for the same customer
- Record fitting notes, recommendations, actions
- Print / send reports
- ToolBox with Tools and links to external Resources (available on the free tier to non paying registered users)
- Quick Size – the basic Fit Kit sizing calculator “Quick Size” used with the Fit Kit System (web app version of our mobile app)
- XY Reach and Stack calculators for calculating frame reach and stack from HX/HY and vice versa
- Stem Delta Calculator, to compare two different stem options
- All in one client and fit history database
- Designed to be Fit System inclusive, and includes data fields commonly used by other Fitting Systems, in addition to the Fit Kit System, Eg frame reach and stack, XY co-ordinates
- Easy to add, edit or delete customers
- Pre Fit interview forms can be used to create a new customer file or added to an existing customer file
- Fit reports customizable to your own shop/ fit studio: name, logo, contact details, colors, report sections, paper format, measurement units
- Quickly compare the equipment and position records of multiple bikes for the same client
- Review Fit History and any changes made to the same bike over time, for both equipment and position
- Keep confidential “notes to self” on the client, as well as notes and recommendations to the client to show on their fit report
- Saves you the time and effort of trying to develop your own fit documentation and reporting system
Fit Kit Studio also offers a free tier to all registered users without a subscription. The free tier includes a variety of free tools and resources, including the basic Quick Size calculator, XY Reach and Stack calculators, and a Stem Delta Calculator.
- Recommended for use on a laptop or desktop running Chrome
- Also compatible with Firefox, Safari. Not tested on other web browsers
- Mobile responsive for use on tablets and phones running Android or Apple operating systems. Note, this is a web app accessed through an internet browser, not a mobile app to download and install.
- V1. Released 2017
- V2. Released January 2020
- V3. Released October 2022
- A subscription to Fit Kit Studio is a screaming deal at $175 per year, renewable annually. You get a 60 day free trial when registering.
- You can register for free to access Quick Size only. Note that the free version does not include any of the advanced features and data saving.
- NOTE: if you sign up your log in details for Fit Kit Studio are stand alone and not linked to a B2B account or website log in on this website.
Register for a free or trial account here:Fit Kit Studio
Need a Preview?
For a guided tour via screen cast, view the Fit Kit Studio “show and tell” videos on our YouTube channel. You will find an introductory overview as well as more detailed segments on the various features and how to use them.YouTube