The FORM Wahoo Speedplay cleat extender plates offer riders flexibility, adjustability, and convenience beyond the limited range of the standard Wahoo Speedplay base plate. This includes rearward adjustment, medial adjustment or lateral adjustment. With three plate options to choose from, there are multiple configurations for you to explore.
The FORM Wahoo Speedplay cleat extender plate (R20) provides up to 20mm of additional rearward adjustment compared with a standard Speedplay base plate. The plate has two sets of cleat attachment holes, one in the standard position and one in the rearward position. The standard 3-hole shoe mounting points also give a wider range of fore/aft adjustment compared with a standard base plate.
Features & Benefits
- Can reduce pain, discomfort, and hot spots with the extended position range
- Allows fit customization for individual optimization
- Increased efficiency
- Provides riders with the opportunity to experiment with foot position’s impact on power
- PAIR: Two plates / base plate screws / cleat screws / mini Torx tool
- SINGLE: Single plate / base plate screws / cleat screws / mini Torx tool
- Please note that this plate is designed to use Torx countersunk screws (provided). Using any other screws could produce compromised results.
- In some configurations, minor trimming of the blue Speedplay shims might be necessary to achieve maximum rearward adjustment. This is easily done with a craft knife, drill, or both.
Other Cleat Extender Plate Choices
- Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate – MLR618 (kit) – Form – 18mm of rearward adjustment combined with 6mm of side-to-side adjustment
- Speedplay Clat Extender Plate – ML9 (kit) – Form – 9mm of additional medial/lateral (side-to-side) adjustment