The FORM cleat pick set (pick and poker tool) can be used to remove stubborn dirt from inside the cleat screws, out of cleat washers, and out of cleat holes in cycling shoes. This makes changing cleats on road and especially mountain bike shoes much easier, by cleaning out the bolt/ screw heads to better engage a removal tool (screwdriver or hex wrench). They can also be used to lift and pry up items stuck to the shoe due to dirt and grime.
- Comfy secure textured grip handles
- Sturdy steel pokers, both straight and right angle.
- Easily clean out screw and bolt heads on cycling cleats to improve tool hold for removing screws and bolts.
- Pry off built-up dirt, mud, dog poop, chewing gum, or any other undesirable matter that has attached itself to your cleats, to improve cleat-to-pedal engagement, contact, float, and disengagement.
- Multiple on-bike uses for a mini pry bar and pick:
- Cleaning derailleur jockey wheels
- Prying up road shifter hood covers
- Separating gummed-together headset spacers
- Stabbing a tubeless tire so you can practice whacking in a repair dart or bacon strip.
Form Cleat Pick Set Package Contents
- 1 x 90-degree pick
- 1 x straight poker
- Total Length: 17 cm
- Handle Length: 8 cm
- Metal Length: 9 cm
There are no reviews yet.