FORM Speedplay Varus Cleat Wedges increase foot stability, control, and proprioception for cyclists. They are also used to alter knee angle to reduce lateral or medial pain associated with nonvertical leg tracking.
Cleat wedges are best fitted during a bike fit session or within a pedaling/power assessment. However, they can also be fitted judiciously by riders themselves providing the exercise is done in a controlled manner, or they have had a bike fit and know their designed number and configuration of cleat wedges.
Cleat Wedge Features & Benefits
- Each FORM Speedplay Varus Cleat Wedge offers 1 degree of tilt and multiple wedges can be used to achieve the desired angle
- May reduce lateral or medial knee pain associated from nonvertical leg tracking (knees in or knees out)
- Reduces hot spots and foot pain
- Increases foot stability and force transfer
- Increases cycling efficiency
- Customize fit and connection between the cycling shoe and pedal
- Improve performance and cycling enjoyment
Bulk Cleat Wedges Package Contents
- (20) 1-degree Cleat Wedges
- Speedplay cleat wedges will fit all Speedplay road pedals including V1, V2, Walkable, and Aero.
- Wahoo Speedplay Pedals: Nano, Zero, Comp, and Aero.