Form Universal 3-Hole Cleat Screws are durable, wide-head M5 cleat screws made from 10.9-grade steel and equipped with a 4mm hex tightening socket. Available in multiple lengths to facilitate use with different leg length shim and cleat wedge stack heights.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed from 10.9-grade steel for durability through the cycling elements
- Compatible with multiple types of 3-hole road pedals such as
- Shimano SPD-SL
- Multiple lengths help facilitate use with different leg length shim and cleat wedge stack heights
- Allen Head
- 10.9 grade steel
- 4mm hex head
- Length selectable before adding to cart
- Note: Max tightening torque is 5Nm.
- 30 Bolts