The FORM volume reducer insole blanks are a versatile and cost effective product for the bike fitting studio, bike shop or DIY cycling enthusiast.
Volume Reducer Insole Benefits & Possible Uses
- Reduces the volume of space inside a shoe when it’s too big for the rider: less movement = more power.
- Adds under the forefoot as an internal leg length shim.
- Adds under the heel as a heel lift.
- Adds to the mid section as a way of reducing toe lift.
- Can reduce foot pain and foot discomfort
- The pads are made of very high density foam
- Super lightweight
- Can be trimmed to the shape of any shoe or insole
- Currently only available in 2mm thickness.
- Pack contains 2 Universal insoles, 2mm thick
There are no reviews yet.