G8 Heel Wedges are designed to enhance the effectiveness of the G8 Performance 2620 Pro Series Insoles and/or correct varus/valgus alignment issues. The wedges clip seamlessly into the heel of the 2620 insoles and help with the alignment and balance of the foot in the shoe.
G8 Heel Wedges are useful if:
- Your feet do not follow a straight line when you walk, run or cycle
- You have rear foot misalignment
- You want to create small increments between the 2620 arch heights to help transition from one arch height to the other
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE AN ACCESSORY TO OUR G8 2620 Insoles AND YOU MUST SELECT THE SAME SIZE FOR BOTH e.g. medium G8 2620 Insoles require a medium G8 heel wedge
- Purposefully integrated into the heel cup of the G8 2620 Pro Series insole.
- Non-stackable true wedges. True wedging is where the zero portion of the wedge stays constant regardless of wedge height.
- Correct minor heel pronation/supination alignment
- Augments the natural outside/inside roll (pronation) of the foot without creating imbalances in ankles, knees or hips
- Correct lateral forefoot imbalances (toes don’t point in a straight line to where you are going)
- Incrementally increases force transfer
- Foot Problems That Orthotic Heel Wedges Can Help Alleviate
- Bad balance
- Poor biomechanics
- Achilles tendonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Poor blood flow, feet feel hot and cold
- Misalignment in the body
When Do You Need Orthotic Heel Wedges for Cycling?
Our feet are important. When there are problems with our feet, they’ll often spread to other parts of our body as well. That’s where G8 Performance comes in. G8 offers custom insoles, orthotic heel wedges, and metatarsal pads to address a wide range of different foot problems and improve sports performance for professional athletes as well as hobby exercisers.
What’s in the Box (Contents)?
- Kit contains 6 x reversible varus / valgus (outward / inward ) wedges in three heights (1.5mm, 3mm and 4.5mm)