G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles are purposely designed for technical shoes where minimal foot movement and direct power transfer are paramount and full sensation is essential. Unparalleled on the market, G8 modular insoles are customizable and low volume (perfect for cycling shoes). They are engineered to increase forefoot flex and blood flow to maximize force transfer and reduce injury.
G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles provide a solid base that can be adjusted to accommodate as foot adaptations take place over time.
Custom insole benefits without the custom insole prices. The G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insole is a major upgrade compared to other aftermarket insoles and unlike a custom molded insole or a fully custom orthotic support, you can change the configuration of this insole as your feet adapt. It is NOT a heat moldable insole that is formed into one single profile.
G8 Insole Features
- Thin and lightweight
- Fully customizable with 5 arch heights and 11 position options
- Narrow heel cup
- Inbuilt metatarsal pad
- Chambers for airflow
G8 Insole Benefits
- Increase foot flexion
- Increase blood flow in the foot
- Reduce foot numbness and pain
- Provides power transfer over a greater surface area
- The arch height and position options allow for a nuanced fit to fully support the foot and improve alignment up to the knee joint
- The inbuild metatarsal pad lifts and spreads the toes, reducing numb feet or hot feet
- The narrow heel box helps anchor and stabilize the foot in the shoe
G8 Performance Pro Series 2620 Insoles are available in 4 sizes:
- Small (Eu 37 – 40)
- Medium (Eu 41 – 43)
- Large (Eu 44 – 46)
- Extra Large (Eu 47 – 49)
Download PDF G8 sizing chart
- Review by Capo Velo:
“The G8 insoles represented a game-changing effect for me in terms of comfort and performance unlike any other insole or orthotic I had previously experienced. Not only did they live up to the company’s claim of providing optimal support, customization, and perceived injury prevention, but there’s a performance aspect that can only be described in layman’s terms as creating an almost catapulting effect throughout my pedal stroke. Moreover, as someone who has compiled a cache of high-end cycling shoes over the last year or two that would make even Imelda Marcos jealous, the G8‘s gave me the ability to fine-tune each pair of shoes with the requisite amount of arch support and fore and aft adjustment, as to allow my feet to perform in their most natural way.”
- Long Term Review – Tempo.SG:
- “Allows continuous adjustments. This is the G8’s main selling point. A proper fitting insole is not easy to find. You have basically two options – go to a shop that will let you try a range and provide aftersales (to swap to other insoles), or do it yourself. I went the DIY route. I could not afford to keep buying different insoles to try, so the G8’s adjustability was really awesome. I realized that my foot changed over the course of exercise. What fit really well at the start might not be over time. I also realized that my foot adjusted to the insoles over time, and I slowly shifted through the different levels and positions of the arch supports.“
- In-depth and independent review of an earlier model, the G8 Insoles performance 2600, here on biketestreviews.com
- Bikes by Mike:
- Snippet review quote from the video: “These are super comfortable and completely eliminate hot spots.”
Please email or call me if you would like to discuss these more. As well as selling them online here I use them myself and recommend them to many clients who come to see me for a bike fitting. They work wonders for people with extremely high arches like myself, as well as people with very flat feet, and all types in between.