Metdomes™ are designed to increase blood flow to the foot to alleviate toe/foot numbness and regulate foot temperature.
The Metdomes™ fit under the 1st and 2nd metatarsal heads (ball of foot) gently lifting and spreading the bones to allow increased blood flow. (Yoga for your feet)
Metdomes™ are useful if:
– You experience toe or foot tingling or numbness during sport
– You experience temperature extremes in your feet. (hot or cold)
PLEASE NOTE – Metdomes™ WILL ONLY ATTACH TO A REASONABLY NEW PAIR OF 2620’S OR IGNITES. THEY WILL NOT ADHERE TO AN OLDER PAIR WHERE THE TOP COVER IS TOO WORN.
- In-house designed and rigorously tested
- Kit contains 2 x 2.5mm domes and 2 x 4.5mm domes
- Adhere to the top cover of the Pro Series 2620 or Ignite orthotic insoles using our magic hook system
- Can be moved to numerous times to get the correct placement
- Increase blood flow to the feet and toes
- Reduces incidence of foot and toe numbness
- Helps regulate foot temperature
- Increases suppleness of collateral ligaments
- Most effective when used with a 2620 arch piece positioned forward behind the metatarsal heads (ball of the foot)