Far simpler and more accurate than trying to juggle a level and a separate tape measure to get a saddle to handlebar drop reading, this innovative tool makes measurements a breeze.
- Saves you time during saddle to handlebar drop measurements
- Provides all the great benefits of a standard 4′ level with the convenience of a removable handlebar drop caliper
- Improves measurement accuracy vs. clumsy alternatives
- Removes the difficulty when measuring saddle to handlebar drop with a rear scoop style saddle.
- 48″ long
- Solid aluminum level
- Both metric and English measurement scales on top
- The drop caliper pin snaps into the level and can be easily slid along the level horizontally. This is very useful for getting the drop pin centered over the handlebars if you want to set the end of the level in the middle of the saddle instead of across the rear. Applicable to saddles with a rear scoop.
- The drop caliper pin has a 150mm scale read through a gauge in the slider.
- Reverse the orientation of the tool and measure off the saddle if there is a saddle to bar rise, not a drop.
There are no reviews yet.