If you want to use SPD-SL, 3-hole clip-in cycling shoes with SPD, 2-hole cleats and pedals, Shimano Cleat Adapters (SM-SH41) will come to the rescue!
Maybe you have a pair of road cycling shoes that you love, but prefer to use an SPD / 2-hole pedal? Maybe your indoor cycling studio only uses SPD / 2-hole pedals on its bikes? Whatever the reason, the SM-SH41 Cleat Adapters offer user-friendly installation and performance.
Shimano Cleat Adapters Features & Benefits
- Enables you to use your favorite SPD-SL / 3-hole road cycling shoes with SPD / 2-hole cleats and pedals
- The adapter makes clipping into your pedals a little easier
- Improves the stability of your foot when clipped in for optimal pedaling
- Off-the-bike advantages
- Durable platforms protect your cleats and give you more stability and traction when walking
- Grippy rubber on either side of the recessed cleat not only prevents slipping but also protects the floor from scuffs
- 1 pair of Shimano Cleat Adapters
- 6pcs short screws
- 4pcs longer screws
- Compatible with all 3-hole pattern road shoes, these SPD adapters let you use any 2-bolt cleats
- Note: These cleat adapters cannot be used to convert 2-hole shoes for use with 3-hole cleats