Use the Fit Kit to project a recommended bike length that includes stem length and drop, and then use this sizing stem to fine tune the fit to best suit the rider. If you are not using a size cycle with a built in adjustable stem, then you need one of these to gain rider feedback and input on different reach and drop combinations.
It’s a bike fitting tool that takes the guess work out of stem recommendations, and saves time during the fitting as you can simulate different stems quickly and easily.
- Single-bolt top-mounted clamp for easy handlebar changes.
- Large thumb screw for quicker stem length adjustments.
- Stem length adjustment from 60 – 150mm in 5mm increments.
- CNC machined grooves in handlebar clamp for increased grip on bars.
- Stem angle adjustment achieved by loosening one of two side screws then smoothly moving stem angle within +/- 25° range.
Not for riding outside. This is for use on a bike in a stationery trainer during a fitting session.