The FORM Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate MLR618 Bulk Pack offers riders extra adjustability outside the range of the standard Speedplay base plate. This includes rearward adjustment, medial adjustment or lateral adjustment. With three plate options to choose from there are multiple configurations for you to explore. This bulk pack specifically contains 3 MLR618 extender plates vs. the single MLR618 Kit.
The MLR618 is FORM’s most versatile extender plate, offering up to 18mm of additional rearward adjustment combined with up to 6mm of additional medial or lateral adjustment, compared with a standard Speedplay base plate.
Features & Benefits
- The FORM Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate MLR618 Bulk pack provides an alternative way to change your pedal stance width outside of buying new pedals or adding to the length of the pedal axle.
- Can reduce pain, discomfort, and hot spots with the extended position range
- Allows fit customization for individual optimization
- Increased efficiency
- Provides riders with the opportunity to experiment with foot position’s impact on power
- The plate has three sets of cleat attachment holes
- one in the standard position
- one in the rearward position
- one in the rearward/medial/lateral position
- 6 plates (3 pair L&R)
- Screws included (base and cleat)
- The FORM Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate MLR618 Bulk is designed to use Torx countersunk screws. Using any other screws could produce compromised results.
- In some configurations minor trimming of the blue Speedplay shims might be necessary to achieve maximum rearward adjustment. This is easily done with a craft knife, drill, or both. See graphic in images.
- All Speedplay and Wahoo Speedplay Cleats