The FORM Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate R20 Bulk Pack provides extra rearward adjustability outside the range of the standard Speedplay base plate. With three plate options to choose from, there are multiple configurations for you to explore. This bulk pack specifically contains 3 R20 extender plates vs. the single R20 kit.
The R20 Cleat Extender Plate provides up to 20mm of additional rearward adjustment compared with a standard Speedplay base plate. The plate has two sets of cleat attachment holes, one in the standard position and one in the rearward position. The standard 3-hole shoe mounting points also provide a wider range of fore/aft adjustment compared with a standard base plate.
Features & Benefits: FORM Speedplay Cleat Extender Plate R20 Bulk
- Can reduce pain, discomfort, and hot spots with the extended position range
- Allows fit customization for individual optimization
- Increased efficiency
- Provides riders with the opportunity to experiment with foot position’s impact on power
- 6 plates (3 pair)
- Screws included (base and cleat)
- This plate is designed to use Torx countersunk screws. Using any other screws could produce compromised results.
- In some configurations minor trimming of the blue Speedplay shims might be necessary to achieve maximum rearward adjustment. This is easily done with a craft knife, drill, or both. See graphic in images.
- All Speedplay and Wahoo Speedplay Cleats
Other Bulk Cleat Extender Plate Options
- FORM MLR618 Bulk – 18mm of rearward adjustment combined with 6mm of side-to-side adjustment
- FORM ML9 Bulk – 9mm of additional medial/lateral (side-to-side) adjustment
There are no reviews yet.