The Torso and Arm Measuring Device is a two-in-one tool used in conjunction with the Fit Kit Inseam Measuring Device.
It is used to measure the torso from the top of the Inseam Device (pubic bone) to the sternal notch on cyclists, and to measure the arm length from the closed hand to the top of the shoulder at the acromion process. The measurements acquired are used to project a recommended “reach to the bar” through the top tube and stem lengths during a bike sizing or bike fitting.
Features and Benefits
- Accurately measure important body dimensions for accurate bike sizing
- Works well in conjunction with other bike fitting and bike sizing tools
- These parameters help the fit technician to choose the right bike frame size.
- The device is included as a vital component of The Fit Kit.
- Easy to read metric scale
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Manufactured by Fit Kit System
- Made of telescoping tubing with a hand-finished oak top piece for durability, quality, and long-lasting accuracy
There are no reviews yet.