VeloAngle Pro was developed for bike shops, manufacturers, fitters, race teams and individual enthusiasts that desire a simple yet precise way to measure, document and transfer a bike set up / fit position.
VeloAngle doesn’t look like other bike measurement tools because it doesn’t work like them. Directly measuring the length and angle between two points is faster and more accurate. Duplicating features like saddle and handlebar position from one bike to another depends on both an accurate tool and an ability to precisely locate the same point on both bikes. Another VeloAngle innovation are custom adapters designed to pinpoint the measurement reference points accurately and repeatably.
- VeloAngle’s primary application is to define the relative position of the bottom bracket, saddle and handlebars.
- Optional VeloAngle accessories further expand its capability (see Shop/Accessories).
- The VeloAngleApp is valuable companion to document all measurements, provide visual comparison of the relative position of each setup and convert measurements between X-Y and Polar coordinates. Requires separate purchase.
- VeloAngle with inclinometer
- Saddle Adapter assembly
- Handlebar Adapter Assembly
- BB/Crank Centers (small and large)
- Engineered reusable packaging with organizer
- Expanding Crank Adapter
- Pedal Thread Adapter
- Shimano Hollowtech II Thread Adapter
- M22 Thread Adapter for Square Tapered & Splined Non-Extracting Crank Arms
- Saddle to Bar Adapter for non round and TT
- Laser Adapter
Listed under SHOP/Spare Parts
- VeloAngle measurement range: 648 – 1158 mm, resolution 1 mm
- Saddle adapter measurement range: 100 – 300 mm, resolution 1 mm
- Angle measurement range: +/- 90°, resolution 0.05°
- Main Body: 5052 H32 Aluminum, brushed and clear anodized
- Molded Housings: PC/ABS engineering thermoplastic and engineered thermoplastic elastomer for high impact resistance and molding accuracy
- Molded Bushing and Shim: Acetal Copolymer for high creep resistance and low friction
- Guide Tubes: 304 stainless steel tubing centerless ground to eliminate clearance with mating housings and ensure accurate measurements.
- Measuring Scales: Both main and saddle adapter scales are laminated with a 3mm Lexan overlay for the ultimate in wear resistance.