The VeloAngle bicycle measurement tool doesn’t look like other measurement tools because it doesn’t work like them. Directly measuring the length and angle between two points is faster and more accurate. Duplicating features like saddle and handlebar position from one bike to another depends on both an accurate tool and an ability to precisely locate the same point on both bikes. The VeloAngle is unique, innovative, and versatile. Displaying excellent compatibility, the kit contains custom adapters designed to pinpoint the measurement reference points accurately and repeatably.
- VeloAngle’s primary application is to define the relative position of the bottom bracket, saddle and handlebars
- Optional VeloAngle accessories further expand its capability
- The VeloAngleApp is a valuable companion to document all measurements. It provides a visual comparison of the relative position of each setup and converts measurements between X-Y and Polar coordinates. Requires separate purchase.
- VeloAngle bicycle measurement tool with inclinometer
- Saddle Adapter assembly
- Handlebar Adapter Assembly
- BB/Crank Centers (small and large)
- Engineered reusable packaging with organizer
- Expanding Crank Adapter
- Pedal Thread Adapter
- Shimano Hollowtech II Thread Adapter
- M22 Thread Adapter for Square Tapered & Splined Non-Extracting Crank Arms
- Saddle to Bar Adapter for non-round and TT handlebars
- Laser Adapter
Instructions for Use
- RoadBikeRider — “VeloAngle Pro is a quality tool that is available for anyone who aspires to take their bike shop or garage to the next level with fit precision. It’s definitely a must-have for racers that have many bikes and like to play with subtle changes in fit throughout the season. I also deem this a necessity for racers who frequently ship their bikes for travel and find themselves battling micro adjustments the night before a race.”
- Bike Radar — “Though a relatively simple concept, the VeloAngle is nicely designed and significantly cheaper than many other fitting systems out there. Obviously it does not provide any detailed analysis, but does offer a reliable means of measuring and adjusting that could be a boon for anyone from professional fitter to amateur enthusiast.”
- VeloAngle measurement range: 648 – 1158 mm, resolution 1 mm
- Saddle adapter measurement range: 100 – 300 mm, resolution 1 mm
- Angle measurement range: /- 90°, resolution 0.05°
- Main Body: 5052 H32 Aluminum, brushed and clear anodized
- Molded Housings: PC/ABS engineering thermoplastic and engineered thermoplastic elastomer for high impact resistance and molding accuracy
- Molded Bushing and Shim: Acetal Copolymer for high creep resistance and low friction
- Guide Tubes: 304 stainless steel tubing centerless ground to eliminate clearance with mating housings and ensure accurate measurements.
- Measuring Scales: Both main and saddle adapter scales are laminated with a 3mm Lexan overlay for the ultimate wear resistance.
- The VeloAngle was designed by Dave Archer, a cycling enthusiast and mechanical engineer seeking the most accurate way to document his bike fit position. Fit Kit Systems acquired the product and companion app from Dave’s company, Arch Design Works in late 2021.
For more videos about the Veloangle, see our Fitkit Youtube Channel.