This XY Tool is a well designed and precision made bike fitting tool is used to document the position of the handlebars and saddle relative to the bottom bracket. It also includes a pointer to measure the stack and reach of a frame.
This information is valuable to fitters, retailers, travel companies and consumers as it may be used to translate a fit position from a Size Cycle / Fit Bike or existing bike to another bike.
- Quickly measure X/Y coordinates to center of saddle rails and center of handlebars in relation to the bottom bracket.
- CNC Machined grooves in back for easier adjustments.
- Dual bubble levels for increased precision.
- Graduations added to measure distance from bottom bracket to saddle nose.
- 3 bottom bracket adapters included.
- Adapters for 26.0 mm handlebars and stack/reach measurements attached.