Similarly to cleat wedges or forefoot (in-shoe) wedges, the FORM Universal In-Shoe Heel Wedges lift the collapsed side of the foot, increasing stability and control. However, unlike the cleat wedge (which cants the entire shoe), or the forefoot wedge (which cants the forefoot directly and the rearfoot indirectly), the heel wedge adjusts only the heel.
Heel Wedge Features
- 1-degree tilt the heel wedges can be stacked together to achieve a steeper angle
- Can be stacked at opposing angles to achieve heel lift if required
- One size that can be trimmed to fit individual cycling shoes
- Textured anti-slip finish
- Increased stability, control and comfort
- Improved shoe fit for heels that move or slide too much
- Increased proprioception
- Isolate heel adjustment/correction
- Corrects and supports rear foot pronation
What’s in the Box?
- Contains 4 Universal In-Shoe Heel Wedges
- Designed for cycling shoes, but can be used in any sports footwear with a rigid sole (ski boots, speed skates, hockey boots…etc.