FORM Universal Varus In-Shoe Forefoot Wedges are designed to be used inside the shoe, between the insole and the shoe itself. They provide cyclists with a significantly improved feeling of comfort, stability, and control as part of the foot-pedal interface.
Forefoot Varus Wedge Features
Unlike other designs on the market, the FORM Universal Varus In-shoe Wedge is toe-less. The reasons for this are:
- A toe-less design does not occupy space in the toe box, eliminating the “cramped” feeling that other designs suffer from.
- With the rider’s toes unelevated, the wedge has extra presence under the ball of the foot, leading to superior proprioception.
- With no requirement to position the wedge up against the tip of the shoe, it can be positioned far more accurately directly below the ball of the foot.
- The wedge comes in one size and can be easily trimmed to accommodate different shoe widths.
- 1.5 degrees of tilt
- Improved foot fit in the shoe
- Reduces unwanted foot movement in the shoe which may cause pain, discomfort, and a loss of power
- Improved proprioception
- Creates a more controlled environment inside the shoe
What’s in the Box?
- Pack contains 2 Universal Varus Forefoot Wedges
- Forefoot wedges can be used for cycling and in other rigid-soled sports shoes (ex. ski boots, speed skates, hockey boots…etc.)
- May be combined with Cleat Wedges for optimal fit